1. General Information
1. This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: www.part-work.pl
2.Administrator. The Administrator of the personal data is operating under the brand PartWork, the Company PartWork Group Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krakow, Aleja Płk. Władysława Beliny-Prażmowskiego 14, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the City of Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000883831 (hereinafter: „Operator”) and companies from the PartWork Group, i.e.:
– PartWork Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Krzeszowice, ul. Krakowska 31/221 (KRS: 0000656170)
– PartWork Pack Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Miechów, 5 Marii Konopnickiej Street (KRS: 0000989505)
– PartWork Service Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bochnia, 59 Zalesie Dolne Street (KRS: 0000884503)
– PartWork II Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Miechów, 5 Marii Konopnickiej St. (KRS: 0000843896)
4.Operator’s email contact address: email@example.com
5.Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with respect to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
6.The Administrator processes personal data of Candidates and Employees submitted via the Contact Form located on the subpages of www.part-work.com/ for the following purposes:
– responding to the extent indicated by you in the Contact Form.
– to carry out recruitment processes and to set up and maintain user accounts.
– profiling of Candidates’ data
– compiling the information you provide
– information in an automated manner and automatically matching the Candidate’s profile under job offers in order to provide services, based on the latest technological solutions.
7.The Service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
– Through voluntary data entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
– By storing cookies in the end devices
8.Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to be able to use the functionality of the form. Failure to provide personal data will result in the inability to contact, respond, send an offer or proposal for cooperation
9.Personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
1.Sites for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2.Personal data stored in the database is encrypted in such a way that only the Operator key holder can read it. Thus, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
3.The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4.In order to protect data, the Operator shall make regular security copies.
5.An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1.The site is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: hekko.pl
2.Registration data of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital 210,000.00 PLN fully paid up.
4.The hosting company:
-applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g., disk arrays, regular backups),
-applies adequate measures to protect processing sites in case of fire (e.g., special firefighting systems),
-applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in case of sudden power failure (e.g., dual power paths, generators, UPS backup systems)
-applies measures to physically protect access to data processing sites (e.g., access control, monitoring),
-applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g., control of environmental conditions, specialized air conditioning systems),
-applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible degree of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
-appointed a Data Protection Inspector.
5.The hosting company, in order to ensure technical reliability, keeps logs at the server level. The logs may include: -resources specified by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources
– pages, files), time of arrival of the request, -time of sending the response,
– the name of the client station
– identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction, -the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link)
– in the event that the passage to the Site occurred through a link,
– information about the user’s browser,
– information about the IP address,
– diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering of services through registrars on the site,
-information related to the handling of electronic mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
1.The Administrator has the right to share your personal data with other co-administrators and co-operators or other recipients, if this is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill obligations imposed on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
– hosting company on an entrustment basis
– authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
– persons involved in establishing business relations and persons responsible for supervising the correctness of business activities including lawyers
– companies, providing marketing services to the Administrator
2.Your personal data is processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With respect to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years. 3.You have the right to request from the Administrator: access to personal data concerning you, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and data portability.
4.You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
5.The Administrator’s actions may be complained to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw. 6.Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
7.Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator may be undertaken in relation to you.
8.Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
1.The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
2.The Service may record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3.The Service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4.The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s Logs
- User behavior information on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site
7. Relevant marketing techniques
4.The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a particular subpage, if the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
2.Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number. 3.Entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and having access to them is the Service operator.
4.Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– maintaining the session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
– implementation of the purposes specified above in the section „Important marketing techniques”;
5.There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: „session” (session cookies) and „permanent” (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). „Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User. 6.Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
9. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: